Many senior managers are unaware of the security posture of their organisation – how it compares with their peers and what the level of risk they are facing. Pragmatic but informed frameworks and methods are best suited to create a cyber security audit, which may or may not include recruitment of suitable staff.
This service offers a selection of assessments depending on the client’s situation and challenge:
- CDCAT (an industry-recognised rapid capability maturity assessment developed by DSTL)
- Cloud security maturity assessment (company-wide or for a defined scope) using a tried and tested methodology
- Vulnerability assessment (and penetration testing) – remote or local, one-off or periodic
- Physical testing and/or social engineering tests
This is achieved by:
- GardPass Cyber personnel trained and licensed to deliver CDCAT assessments (with support from APMG)
- GardPass Cyber personnel with leading cloud security qualifications and experience
- Partners with cost-effective facilities and skilled personnel for provision of periodic/continuous testing
If you believe your organisation is in need of a cyber security audit, you can contact us for more information today.