Many organisations, in particular SMEs, are not able to afford full-time dedicated cyber security staff. A cyber security advisor can help those who may be required to hire a candidate who does not have much experience (essential for good security management).
This service aims to:
- provide high quality cyber security advice and hands-on expertise to clients when they need it
- require clients to pay for an expert (or group of experts) for a flexible number of days per month so that required skills are paid for only when they are needed
This is achieved by:
- provision of a common infrastructure for experts to manage activities for clients – whether local or remote
- supporting “advisors” through access to a large network of experienced peers
- overall management and oversight by GardPass Cyber
Contact us today to find out more about signing up for a cyber security advisor on a “pay as you go” basis.